Our Partner introduced a 7-inch form factor rugged handheld with two version; M700DM4 based on the ARM processor running at 1.5GHz that can run Android 4.2 and M700D equipped with Intel Atom Dual Core N2600 which can run Windows 7.
The outdoor-viewable 7-inch P-Cap touch screen display is large enough for outdoor work and also offers 1024 x 600 pixel resolutions. Physical controls are minimal but perfectly suitable for tablet operation, there is a home button, and three programmable function keys. G-Sensor is used to manage the automatic screen rotation; this sensor will always rotate the display into the proper position, either in the landscape or portrait. Light-Sensor will adjust the backlight brightness. Winmate 7-inch rugged handheld device enable users to deliver information through various wireless connection including Bluetooth, WI-Fi, 3G, and GPS make it easy to transfer all the information. 5.0-megapixel camera (M700DM4) and 2.0-megapixel (M700D) in rear side with LED auxiliary light and auto focus can be use to capture / collect the data in the field.
- ARM® Cortex™-A7 Quad Core 1.5Ghz
- 7″WSVGA(1024×600)TFT LCD Display
- IP65 and 4ft drop MIL standard
- Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- Built-in G-sensor and Light sensor
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 2.1, GPS/ AGPS
- 5.0M Camera in Rear Side(with LED auxiliary light, Auto Focus)
- Android™ 4.2