The Defence Ultra Rugged Tablets are built to survive in the most demanding conditions and harshest environments. Tailored for defence applications and packed in an ultra-rugged housing with up to IP65 rating passed the MIL-STD-810 test and withstand the rigors of outdoor environments – water, dust, weather changes, strong vibration and drop up to 4 ft. – that may be necessary for defence personal.
For smooth integration into the existing defence environment, Winmate’s Defence Ultra Rugged Tablets have defence-qualified MIL-STD-38999 connectors with exceptional versatility for LAN/ USB 2.0, RS-232/ RS-422, and DC power input to enable effortless connection to military equipment.
The sunlight-readable display screen gives a premium outdoor viewing experience for those in the field. Touchscreen and physical user-defined buttons add extra convenience for data input and operations even when wearing gloves.
Real-time data access to the right information is crucial for mission-critical and battlefield operations. With wireless connectivity onboard, the Defence Ultra Rugged Tablets offer fast and accurate GPS with an outstanding horizontal position accuracy of 2.5 meters, WLAN, BT, and optional WWAN connectivity to enable robust communications anytime and anywhere.
MIL-STD-461F is a requirement for the control of electromagnetic interference characteristics of subsystems and equipment. The EMI solution enables compliance with MIL-STD-461F for applications requiring MIL-STD-461F certification. Optional EMI/ ITO mesh solution is available for all Winmate’s Defence Ultra Rugged Tablets enabling devices to meet MIL-STD-461F emissions requirements.
- Intel® Pentium® N4200 Apollo Lake processor
- 10.4″ 1024 x 768 Resolution Transflective TFT-LCD Panel
- With daylight-readable screen 700 nits optical bonding for clarity increasing and readability enhancing
- Ecological seals protect ports as well as connectors from moisture and dust
- Adjustable Kickstand that is Convertible to a handle
- Magnesium Alloy Housing with All-Around Elastomeric Rubber
- MIL-STD-38999 connector for LAN/USB2.0, RS232/RS422 and Power InputIntel®