The M133W combines rugged design with a large, high-resolution display.
When selecting technology for use in a volatile environment, choosing between the portability of a tablet and the screen size of a laptop can be a difficult call. The larger screen size of the laptop provides greater visibility, but tablets offer greater durability and portability. Winmate Communication has released a new option to solve the problem: the new 13.3” M133W rugged, mobile tablet. The elegant, yet fully rugged M133W offers the larger screen size of laptop in a tablet form factor for increased visibility and computing in demanding environments such as automotive manufacturing and vehicle diagnostics.
- 13.3-inch tablet with 1920 x 1080 IPS display
- Intel 5th generation “Broadwell” Core i5-5200U processor, optional for 4th generation “Haswell” Core i5-4200U or Intel Celeron 2980U
- Magnesium alloy housing with all-around elastomeric rubber
- Integrated kickstand for easy and variable positioning on any surface
- Ergonomic handle for easy carrying, integrated with the kickstand
- User-replaceable, hot-swappable battery