VTC 6210, based on Intel® Core™ quad core processor E3845 (1.91GHz), is specifically designed for the harsh in-vehicle environment. It allows VTC 6210 to comply with stringent MIL-STD-810G military standard in rugged, fanless and compact mechanism. VTC 6210 provides complete communication capability between automotive and computer with build-in CAN BUS 2.0B interface.
Optional OBDII interface (J1939) is also available for vehicle diagnostics. VTC 6210 features rich PAN, WLAN and WWAN wireless connectivity. With dual SIM cards support, VTC 6210 allows three SIM cards backup each other for a better connectivity quality by software. In addition, three SIM cards and dual WWAN modules architecture can increase the bandwidth for a faster data transmission speed.
Not only data transmission, VTC 6210 also supports two-way voice communication. Equipped with intelligent power management, VTC 6210 can be waked on by ignition, RTC timer or SMS message remotely. By integrating the variety of I/O ports and 4 x mini-PCIe sockets expansibility, VTC 6210 keeps the flexibility to meet the demand for different telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management, dispatching system and video surveillance.
- Intel® Atom™ processor quad core E3845, 1.91GHz
- Three SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- Built-in U-blox M8N GPS, optional dead reckoning support
- Built-in CAN Bus 2.0B. Optional CAN/OBDII module (CAN Bus 2.0B or OBDII SAE J1939)
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- 4 x mini-PCIe socket expansion
- Programable 8 x GPIO
- Voice communication via WWAN module