Technology has long played an imperative role in streamlining hospital operations and improving patient
care. Medical personnel need to be assured that each image, or streaming images, being viewed are an
accurate depiction of the tissue and bone being studied.
Digital images viewed on one display station should look the same when viewed on another station.
This has found to be difficult with inconsistent low-level calibrated HD monitors. Adding to the difficulties are the broad categories of patient images used in medical practices; radiology images, motion video or still video images used in endoscopy, surgical, ophthalmology. Radiology images and medical video images have different performance, color calibration and details clarity requirements.
The 32″ and 27″ M320TF & M270TF medical displays are compatible with existing imaging systems. Thanks to the 3D Look Up Table (LUT), the displays offer a rich and deep depth perception.
The monitors have a native 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. They can be read well from a viewing angle of 178°, both horizontally and vertically, and the contrast ratio is 1000:1. The standard luminance of 350 cd/m² (nits) can optionally be upgraded to 700 cd/m². In addition, the medical monitors are available with AR Glass (optional).
The medical displays provide signal input via VGA, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, Dual DVI, DisplayPort 1.2 and 3G SDI.
The compact housing of the fanless medical monitors is easy to clean and has an antimicrobial surface coating in addition to the impact-resistant screen.
The screen can be controlled via the Projected Capacitive Touch connected via USB or using an infrared remote control.
Advantages at a glance
- 27″ / 32″ Display with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) native resolution for video display, training, and other on-site applications
- Thin and compact design with impact resistant screen
- 3D Look Up Table (LUT) providing rich and deep depth perception
- Luminance: 350 cd/m² (nits), optional 700 cd/m²
- Projected Capacitive Touch
- AR Glass (optional)
- Built in stereo speakers and common 3.5mm input and output jacks, will alleviate the issue for an additional speaker system
- Fanless and ventless design, easy-to-clean
- Compatible with existing imaging systems
- Testing and Certificates: IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2015 (Ed. 3.1), IEC 60601-1-6:2010 + A1:2013 (Ed. 3.1), IEC 62366:2007 + A1:2014 (Ed. 1.1), ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005/A1:2012 and C1:2009/(R)2012 and A2:2010/(R)2012, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60601-1:14, EN60601-1-2, EN55032/EN55024, FCC part 15B, EN60950-1