The ICES 268 is a Type 2 COM Express Basic Module featuring Intel® QM77 PCH (option HM76) chipset supports Intel® 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 rPGA988 processors up to i7-3610QE (4x 2.3Ghz/ max. TDP 45W) with two DDR3 SO-DIMMs 1333/1600MHz non-ECC up to 16GB.
The 3rd Generation Core i7/ i5/ i3 processors integrated with Intel® HD graphics with DX11 support one PCIex16 (Gen 3.0) to carrier board. The optional 1 x DDI interfaces port B, allows ICES 268 implement SDVO to HDMI, DVI, DP port by add-in EBK-A2HDMI. The high performance ICES 268 COM Express Basic Module supports 4x SATA3.0/ 2.0, 8x USB 2.0, 5x PCIex1 lanes and 1x Gigabit Ethernet through the carrier board; NEXCOM is offering standard Type 2 carrier board, ICEB 8050C as well as hardware-ready evaluation starter-kit, ICEK 8050C-T2 build-in 10.4” LCD panel, Flex-ATX power supply to help device makers and equipment builders may evaluate full set of I/O function and add-in cards at early development stage.
- Intel® 3rd generation Intel® Embedded Core™ rPGA988 embedded processors family
- Intel® QM77 PCH (HM76) chipset support PICMG COM.0 Rev. 2.0 Type 2, pin-outs
- Support two DDR3 SO-DIMMs 1333/1600 non-ECC up to 16GB
- Support PCIex16 (Gen3.0), 5x PCIex1, 8x USB2.0, 2x SATA3.0/ 2x SATA2.0 and 1x GbE
- Support VGA, dual channels 18/24-bit LVDS and optional 1x DDI/ SDVO by PEG
- Dimension: 95mm (mm) x 125mm (L)