The Express-CFR is COM Express® COM.0 R3.0 Basic Size Type 6 module supporting the Hexa-core (6 cores) 64-bit 9th Generation Intel® Core™ and Xeon® processor (codename “Coffeelake Refresh-H”) with Mobile Intel® QM370, HM370, CM246 Chipset.
The Express-CFR has up to three SODIMM sockets supporting up to 96GB of DDR4 memory (two on top by default, one on bottom by build option) while still fully complying with PICMG COM.0 mechanical specifications. Modules equipped with the Xeon® processor and CM246 Chipset support both ECC and non-ECC SODIMMs.
- PICMG COM.0 R3.0 Type 6 module with 45W/25W hexacore and quad-core Intel® processors
- Up to 96GB* Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133/2400 MHz in up to three SO-DIMM sockets (*under validation)
- Three DDI channels, one LVDS, supports up to 3 independent displays (VGA, eDP by build option)
- One PCIe x16 Gen3, eight PCIe x1 Gen3 (NVMe SSD & Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology support)
- GbE, four SATA 6 Gb/s, four USB 3.1 and four USB 2.0
- Extreme Rugged operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C (build option for eTEMP SKUs)