The ICES 675S series is a COM express type 6-pinouts basic module which featuring Intel® C240 series PCH chipset supports the 8/9th Generation Intel® Core™/Xeon® processors, socket 1151, DDR4 with ECC or non-ECC SO-DIMM 2666MHZ up to 32GB. The ICES 675S-NCB integrated Intel® HD graphics engines support or expands via PCI express graphic 1 x16 lanes and support three DDI (Digital Display Interface) to follow the standard of PICMG COM 2.0 specification. It allows type 6-pinout carrier board to implement DDI and legacy VGA interface.
The high-performance ICES 675 COM express basic module supports 1 x GBE LAN, 4 x USB 3.1 GEN1, 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x SATA 3.0, 2 x UART (TX/RX), HD audio, 8-bit DIO, TPM (optional) ICEB 8060 as well as customized solution for your embedded projects.
- 8/9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, socket 1151, PCH C246
- 2-Channel DDR4 with ECC or non-ECC SO-DIMM 2666MHZ up to 32GB
- Support triple display VGA, 2 x DP, eDP/LVDS 24bit dual channel
- PCI express lane x16 (configurable: “1 x 16” ; “2 x 8” ; “1 x 8 + 2 x 4”)
- PCI express lane x1 (Gen 3), 8 x (can be configured x1, x 4)
- IO: 2 x UART (RX/TX), 8 Bit DIO, WDT, TPM (optional)