The Q7-BT Computer-On-Module (COM) combines the Qseven® 2.0 standard with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 series System-on-Chip (SoC), providing an ideal solution for mid-range power and high, pin/area density requirements. The module provides the high integration, high performance, low power, and ruggedness favored by Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications such as retail transactional clients, digital signage, and in-vehicle infotainment systems.
The Qseven form factor affords a more compact profile and footprint than the other COM platforms. With mechanical dimensions as small as 70mm width, 70mm length, and 2.3mm of overall height, Qseven ranks as the smallest COM standard currently available.
- Single, dual or quad core 4th Generation Intel® Atom™ Processor E3800
- Series System-on-Chip
- Up to 4 GB DDR3L at 1066/1333 MHz
- HDMI 1.4b and dual channel LVDS
- GbE, MIPI CSI camera interface
- 2x SATA 3Gb/s or 1x SATA and 1x SATA-SSD
- Extreme Rugged™ -40°C to +85°C or commercial temp. 0°C to +60°C
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions 2.5 or 3.0.