The EGX-MXM-P1000 features advanced NVIDIA Quadro GPU with NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture technology in MXM 3.1 Type A form factor. The EGX-MXM-P1000 has 512 NVIDIA CUDA cores and a peak single-precision floating-point performance of 1.8 TFLOPS. The EGX-MXM-P1000 has 4GB of GDDR5 memory and supports NVIDIA GPUDirect™ RDMA which helps increase data throughput by up to 80% and consequently system responsiveness by up to 60%*. Additionally, 4 UHD display outputs and an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C are supported. The embedded graphics product is suitable for mission-critical harsh-environment edge computing applications with size, weight, and power (SWaP) and network connectivity constraints.
* The software and workloads used in performance tests were optimized for performance on ADLINK platforms. Performance tests are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any changes to these factors may cause the results to vary. Contact our Sales Team for more complete information about performance and benchmark results.
- Standard MXM 3.1 Type A form factor (82 x 70 mm)
- 512 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores
- 1.8 TFLOPS SP peak performance
- 4GB GDDR5 memory, 128-bit
- 96GB/s maximum memory bandwidth
- Support up to 4 UHD displays, 48W TDP
- 5-year availability