The NEX 614B is Mini-ITX PC based on Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors for LGA1151 socket with up to 65W CPU. The NEX 614B operates temperature range from 0°C to 60°C. This is aimed at embedded applications for outdoor or semi-outdoor environment. Such as kiosk, small smart equipment, outdoor systems installed in harsh environments, home automation and thin clients…etc.
NEX 614B supports a maximum memory of 32GB DDR4 SDRAM. Also, it offers display outputs of HDMI with 4K/2K@30Hz, in order to provide the flexibility of supporting a range of peripherals and high resolution.
- Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor for LGA1151 socket,
max. 65WTDPs, LGA1511, H110
- Support two DDR4 SO-DIMM socket
- Support multiple display from two HDMI, LVDS
- 2 x SATA III, 2 x GbE LAN, 2 x COM, 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 8-bit DIO, HD Audio, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 2 x mini-PCIe
- DC input +12V
- Low profile system
- Optional: Wi-Fi module/TPM module