M101S is a rugged tablet PC with robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs. The processing power comes from Intel’s core i5-7200U Kaby lake processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant, in-plane switching with direct optical bonding, projective capacitive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution. Weighing at just 2.75 pounds (approx. 1250 grams) the M101S delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet.
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5 Kaby lake Processor
- 10.1” 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
- Sunlight readable with anti-glare solution
- Optional Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Reader and HF RFID for data collection
- Hot-swappable battery design with optional High capacity battery pack
- IP65 water and dust proof with MIL-STD-810G rugged housing