The M101P-ME is a healthcare Windows-based tablet computer with a housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties, weighting at just 1200 grams (2.65 pounds). This medical mobile and portable device is flexible enough to function as a standalone device and competent enough to be used for all sorts of data collection, patient care, information management and wireless communication in healthcare environments. With rugged features, a crystal clear 1920 x 1200 resolution display, projected capacitive (P-Cap) touch screen, barcode scanner and superior processing power coming from Intel’s Apollo Lake processor, this tablet can be used in hospital halls, waiting rooms or nurse stations for communicating and documenting patient information, allowing paramedics and nurses to instantly access and keep patient records.
- 10.1″ 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
- Intel® Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 processor
- Housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties
- USB 3.0 (Type C) connector
- Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner to scan medications or wrist bands
- Lightweight, rugged, IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-2 certified