The IS-DG308-DR Series are full Gigabit unmanaged Ethernet Switches that provide easy to access, plug-n-play Gigabit ports for applications; a full Gigabit network provides higher throughput than legacy Fast Ethernet network. The cost effective IS-DG308-DR Series unmanaged switches can be easily used in factory production line or embedded into machine system.
The IS-DG308-DR Series also support some useful function by default for network traffic optimization, such as QoS and storm protection.
- 8 / 6 Giga Copper ports with 0 / 2 100/1000 SFP ports.
- Support 9K Jumbo frames
- IEEE 802.3x flow control & back-pressure
- Layer 2 wire-speed switching engine
- Support IEEE 802.1p TOS/Diffserv, QoS
- Multicast / Broadcast / Flooding Storm Control
- Fanless design with wide-temperature range (-40~75ºC)
- Redundant power input 12~58 VDC
- Reverse power protection
- Support Din-Rail or wall mount installation
- Support Relay Output Alarm
- IP 30 Protection
- 1.5KV Hipot
- 2 KV surge immunity on RJ45 Copper ports