The W24L100-MRA1FP is a 24″ marine display with full hd resolution (1280×1080 pixels) and projected-capacitive multi-touch functionality.
Designed as an LCD screen for use on the ship’s bridge, the W24L100-MRA1F, with its outstanding design, offers a transflective display, ECDIS standard compliant color calibration, dimmable brightness, a projected-capacitive (P-CAP) multi-touch screen, front capacitive touch buttons for quick function access and display control, wide-range voltage input, and corrosion protection.
- 24 “P-CAP multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Almost borderless frame (edge-to-edge) and fanless cooling
- ECDIS standard compliant color calibration (optional)
- Capacitive sensor keys for quick access to functions and the display control. Example: Mode switching between ECDIS DAY, DUSK and NIGHT
- Marine standard compliant with DNV2.4, IEC 60945 4th and IACS-E10