Solving challenges in the hospital with the right technology. Technology has long played an imperative role in streamlining hospital operations and improving patient care. Healthcare personnel need to be assured that each image, or streaming images, being viewed are an accurate depiction of the tissue and bone being studied.
The M270TF-SDI medical display is compatible with existing imaging systems and provides 4K signal input via HDMI, DisplayPort and 12G-SDI as well as 12G-SDI output (loop through).
Thanks to the 3D Look Up Table (LUT), the display offers a rich and deep depth perception.
The M270TF-SDI monitor has a 27-inch panel with a native 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. It can be read well from a viewing angle of 178°, both horizontally and vertically, and the contrast ratio is 1000:1. The standard luminance of 350 cd/m² (nits) can optionally be upgraded to 700 cd/m² and more.
In addition, the medical monitor has an antimicrobial surface coating and an impact-resistant screen.
Advantages at a glance
- 27″ Display with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) native resolution for
video display, training, and other on-site applications
- Thin and compact design with impact resistant screen
- 3D Look Up Table (LUT) providing rich and deep depth perception
- Fanless and ventless design, easy-to-clean
- Compatible with existing imaging systems
- Antimicrobial surface coating
- 4K Signal Input HDMI/DP/12G-SDI