With so many available medical display options in the market, finding a custom display can be a challenge. The 4K Medical Monitor Series implements the latest technology, making this decision easier.
Thanks to the integrated infrared receiver, the settings of the Medical Monitor M320TF can be conveniently adjusted by remote control. The On Screen Display (OSD) can also be operated via the capacitive buttons on the front panel. Optionally, P-Cap Multi-Touch (USB) is available.
The 32-inch Medical Display M320TF adapts to your needs with its 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) and a variety of interfaces.
In addition to this 32-inch variant, the medical 4K UHD monitor is also available with a 27-inch screen diagonal (model M270TF).
Advantages at a glance
- 32″ Display with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) native resolution
- Thin and compact design with impact resistant screen
- 3D Look Up Table (LUT) providing rich and deep depth perception
- Built in stereo speakers and common 3.5mm input and output jacks, will alleviate the issue for an additional speaker system
- Fanless and ventless design, easy-to-clean
- Compatible with existing imaging systems
- Antimicrobial Surface Coating
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD 4K)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typ.)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (typ)
- Response Time: 12ms (gray to gray)
- Max Colors: 1.07 billion
- Input: 3G SDI, VGA, HDMI 2.0, Dual DVI In, DP 1.2, HDMI 1.4, Audio In
- Output: DP (Multi-Stream Transport), Audio Out, 5V Out, 3G SDI (Loop Through) with 1080P support
- Mechanical structure:
- Dimensions: 777.58 x 477.62 x 48 mm (30.6 x 18.8 x 1.8 in)
- Mounting: VESA Mount 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm und 300 x 100 mm
- Weight: 11 kg (24.2 lbs)
- IP Rating: front: IP65, rear: IP22
- Type Approval, Testing and Certificates
- IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2015 (Ed. 3.1)
- IEC 60601-1-6:2010 + A1:2013 (Ed. 3.1)
- IEC 62366:2007 + A1:2014 (Ed. 1.1)
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005/A1:2012 und C1:2009/(R)2012 sowie A2:2010/(R)2012
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.60601-1:14
- EN55032/EN55024, FCC part 15B