To meet the defence and defense regulatory requirements, all Winmate’s Defence Console Rack Panel PCs are built and tested according to MIL-STD-810G environmental and MIL-STD 461F EMC standard. Selected models support the NVIS MIL-STD-3009 night vision. Winmate performs in-house reliability test to ensure optimal performance in harsh defence environments.
The Defence G-WIN Panel PCs offer robust, rugged computing solutions for armored and military vehicles – vibration resistant MIL-STD-810G, water, and dustproof IP6x fixed-mount or mobile with vehicle docking solution for vehicle navigation, location tracking, and real-time communications between the vehicle and control center.
The Defence G-WIN Panel PCs are finished with an IP65 rated housing against water and dust and withstand extreme temperatures. Suitable for both cold and hot weather conditions.
The Defence G-WIN Panel PCs come with defence-grade lockable MIL-DTL-38999 type I high power connector that accepts a wide power input range 9 to 36V DC. Suits the increased need for power carrying capability, safety, and defence requirements. Compatible with existing military vehicle systems.
The Defence G-WIN Panel PCs feature a user-friendly touchscreen and physical OSD buttons located on the front panel for fast access to the central control.
- Military grade power connector
- Ultra Low Power and High Performance Intel® Celeron® Bay Trail N2930 1.83 GHz
- Fanless Design
- High Quality 8.4″ Panel, 800 x 600 Resolution
- Full IP65 Dust/water resistant Protection (Except I/O parts)
- Aluminum Housing with Anti-Corrosion Treatments
- Anti-Shock and Vibration Standard according to MIL-STD-810F/G & IEC60068-2-27
- 5 Wire Resistive Touchscreen / Anti-Reflection Protection Glass (Optional)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless LAN with Antenna (Optional)
- Wide Range 9 to 36 V DC Input (Optional)