The rugged W26IB3S-MRA1FP is a maritime-certified panel pc, equipped with the 1.83GHz Intel® Celeron® N2930 Bay-Trail-M processor and integrated Intel® Atom™ SoC chipset.
The W26IB3S-MRA1FP’s 26-inch screen offers P-CAP multi-touch functionality, as well as a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels and a luminance of 350 cd/m².
The blue illuminated sensor buttons on the front panel of the maritime panel PC (e.g. ECDIS, brightness adjustment and power button) offer maximum ease of use.
In addition, the rugged Panel PC complies with marine standards DNV2.4, IEC 60945 4th and IACS-E10.
The W26IB3S-MFA1’s flush-mount, IP66-compliant front panel provides protection against dust and spray water, providing the marine computer with the highest levels of reliability, even in harsh environments and heavy duty conditions.
- 26″ 1920 x 1200 resolution with projective capacitive multi-touch screen
- 5th Gen. Intel® Core i5-5250U Broadwell, 1.60 GHz (turbo up to 2.70 GHz)
- Edge-to-edge narrow bezel design and fanless cooling system
- Color calibrated for ECDIS compliance (Optional)
- Capacitive touch keys for quick function access and display control (Support ECDIS DAY, DUSK, and NIGHT mode switching)
- Optional 4 x COM port (NMEA 0183 protocol)-RS232/422/485 switchable via software
- Support capacitive touch key lock / touchscreen lock function
- Meet the requirements of Industrial marine standards, including IEC60945 4th Edition, DNVGL-CG-0339, IACS E10