The PC is based on a Quad Core Intel® Atom™ Bay Trail processor with low power consumption and has a fanless, minimalistic design with a 8” panel with multitouch sensor. The 8“ Maritime Panel PC incorporates an industrial motherboard intended for maritime applications. It is designed with an optimal combination of state of the art PC technology and long life time components.
The panel PC can be mounted flush with the console, VESA or using a drop-in mount. The front panel complies with IP65 standard and makes it the perfect fit for maritime applications. Using the Intel® Atom™ E3845 CPU, Panel PC delivers exceptional graphic performance with notable rates of data transfer.
- Intel® Atom Bay Trail E3845 Quad-Core embedded SoC
- DDR3 memory- 4GB
- PCAP touch screen
- 8” industrial grade panel
- Mini Displayport for external monitor
- 4 gigabit LAN ports
- Internal solid state storage
- 2 USB ports (1xUSB 3.0, 1xUSB 2.0)
- RJ45 output for RS232/422/485
- Front IP65
- Flush, VESA or drop-in mounting
- Built in 24Vdc power input
- IEC-60945 maritime standard compliance