The MVP-6010/6020 Series value line of fanless embedded computing platforms, incorporating the 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, provides one PCIex16 and three PCI or two PCIe x8 and two PCI expansion slots, 1 mini PCIe slot and single-side access for I/O ports, optimizing easy maintenance in industrial automation environments. The series retains the robust design of all ADLINK MXC/MXE lines, at a new extremely cost effective price point.
The MVP-6010/6020 Series supports dual-channel DDR4 memory for more powerful computing and the Intel® HD Graphics 530 speeds graphics performance. Along with a versatile I/O array and flexible expansion capacity, the MVP-6010/6020 Series fully satisfies all the needs of industrial automation with the performance demanded by vision inspection, motion control, and surveillance applications. Fanless construction not only overcomes contaminant and noise challenges presented by harsh IA environments, the elimination of problematic structural elements that negatively affect MTBF greatly increases life cycle expectations for the platform.
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors with H110/Q170 chipset
- Dual-channel DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets support up to 32GB memory
- Support for 2 independent displays with 1 VGA, 1 DVI and 2 DisplayPort
- MVP-6010: 1 PCIe Gen3 x16 and 3 PCI expansion slots
- MVP-6020: 2 PCIe Gen3 x8 and 2 PCI expansion slots
- 3 Intel® GbE ports with teaming function
- 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports
- Extremely cost-effective, high performance Fanless system • Support up to 65W CPU with fanless operation