Rugged & Reliable High-Performance Platform for Maritime and Offshore
CE-CL computer features the 8th generation Intel® Core™ Coffee Lake-S processor with low power consumption and deliver a reliable, durable, high-performance platform of wide versatility for use in maritime and offshore environments. It has an isolated RS-232/422/485 port, four gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, 2x SFP ports, five USB ports and supports independent display through DP outputs.
The CE-CL series computers are designed with a wide -10°C to 55°C temperature range, supports 24VDC (or 115~230VAC) power input, and come with a fanless minimalistic enclosure design. It features a rugged chassis proven against best anti-vibration, providing a most reliable platform even in harsh environments. The CE-CL series computers are tested and type approved by DNV and EU RO Mutual Recognition.
- The 8th/9th generation Intel® Core™ Coffee Lake-S processor
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x DP
- 4x USB 3.0 type A, 1x USB3.0 type C
- 1x RS232/422/485 isolated, Up to 32GB DDR4 Memory
- 1x M.2 slot 2280 NVMe, PCIe + SATA
- Built in 24VDC or 115~230VAC power input
- Tested acc. to IACS E10/IEC 60945. DNV Type approved
- TPM2.0 (TPM 1.2 Compatible)