Rugged & Reliable High-Performance Platform for Maritime and Offshore
CE-CL computer features the 8th generation Intel® Core™ Coffee Lake-S processor with low power consumption and deliver a reliable, durable, high-performance platform of wide versatility for use in maritime and offshore environments. It has an isolated RS-232/422/485 port, four gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, five USB ports, and also supports independent display through DP outputs.
The CE-CL series computers are designed with a wide -10°C to 55°C temperature range, supports 24VDC (or 115~230VAC) power input, and come with a fanless minimalistic enclosure design. It features a rugged chassis proven against best anti-vibration, providing a most reliable platform even in harsh environments. The CE-CL series computers are compliant to IEC-60945 maritime standards.
- The 8th/9th generation Intel® Core™ Coffee Lake-S processor
- 2x 1G SFP+
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x DP
- 4x USB 3.0 type A, 1x USB3.0 type C
- 1x RS232/422/485 isolated DDR4 supported
- M.2 SATA supported
- Built in 24VDC or 115~230VAC power input
- IEC-60945 maritime standards compliance
- Onboard TPM