VTC 1010 features next generation Intel® Atom™ processor E3827, 1.75GHz, with powerful graphic and multimedia enhancement. VTC 1010 is packed rugged, fanless, and 1 DIN compact enclosure.
It is specifically designed to comply with stringent MIL-STD-810G military standard.
VTC 1010 comes with build-in CAN BUS 2.0B interface and optional OBDII (SAE J1939) port to monitor the vehicle operating status real-time and troubleshoot a non-working vehicle. With dual SIM cards design, it allows the choice of the best service carrier network and minimizes roaming cost. VTC 1010 can be configured to work with two independent WWAN connections and can effectively increase the bandwidth for faster massive data transfer over the air. VTC 1010 also supports two-way voice communication. Equipped with intelligent vehicle power management, VTC 1010 can be waked up by ignition, RTC timer, or remote dial-up for flexible operation or maintenance.
VTC 1010 can satisfy different demands for versatile telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management, dispatching system and mobile video surveillance.
- Intel® Atom™ processor E3827, 1.75GHz
- Dual SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- Wide operating temperature -30°C ~ 70°C
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional CAN/OBDII module (CAN Bus 2.0B or OBDII SAE J1939)
- 4 x mini-PCIe socket rich expansion capability
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
- Voice communication via WWAN module
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- Built-in U-blox M8N GPS, optional dead reckoning support