VTC 1910-S, a super slim, rugged and entry-level vehicle computer with Intel Atom® processor E3815 (1.46GHz), is designed for the harsh in-vehicle environment. It allows to comply with stringent MIL-STD-810G military standard in rugged, fanless and compact mechanism. Because of the super slim design, it is especially for the vehicles with limited space to locate the computer system, but without compromising with its space to scarify its features.
VTC 1910-S has on board CAN 2.0B and optional OBD interface (SAE J1939/ J1708) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Glonass/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou. VTC 1910-S features WLAN and WWAN wireless data and voice connectivity (collocate with VIOB-DA-01). With external 2 x SIM socket which can support a better connectivity quality by software. VTC 1910-S keeps the flexibility to meet different demands for telematics applications, such as IoT Gateway infotainment, fleet management and dispatching system.
- Super slim and ruggedized design
- Intel Atom® processor Bay Trail E3815 (1.46GHz)
- Built-in 1 x CAN 2.0B, optional SAE J1939/ J1708 module
- Smart power management with Ignition on/off delay via software control and low voltage protection
- Built-in U-blox M8N GPS
- Dual SIM cards for WWAN modules
- Wide range DC input from 9 ~ 36V
- Wide operating temperature -40°C ~ 70°C
- Certified by CE/ FCC/ E13 mark