VTC 7240 features powerful new generation Intel® Core™ processor i7-5650U. Its CPU performance gives the users the ability to adapt to what they need in any telematics applications. Its powerful graphic engine allows users to fully take advantage of VTC 7240 to achieve smooth, seamless and stunning graphic performance on 3 different video outputs (VGA, DP, LVDS). VTC 7240 is equipped with 2 externally accessible SSD/HDD trays; users can easily download or upload the data on other devices by just removing the storage devices from VTC 7240.
By integrating the variety of I/O ports and 4 x mini-PCIe sockets expansibility, VTC 7240 is not only suitable for video surveillance application, but also can meet the demand for other telematics applications, such as infotainment, fleet management and dispatching system. With dual SIM cards support, VTC 7240 allows three SIM cards backup each other for a better connectivity quality by software. In addition, three SIM cards and dual WWAN modules architecture can increase the bandwidth for a faster data transfer speed. Not only data transmission, VTC 7240 also supports two-way voice communication. Equipped with intelligent power management, VTC 7240 can be waked on by ignition, RTC timer or SMS/Ring remotely.
- Intel® Core™ processor dual core i7-5650U
- Three SIM cards + dual WWAN modules support
- Dual externally accessible SATA 3.0 SSD/HDD
- Built-in u-blox NEO-M8N module, optional Dead Reckoning support
- Optional CAN/OBDII module (CAN Bus 2.0B or OBDII SAE J1939)
- Wake on RTC/SMS via WWAN module
- Voice communication via WWAN module
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- 4 x mini-PCIe socket rich expansion capability