The MH70I is an application-ready 4U 40 HP rugged embedded industrial PC which is built to order from standard computer boards and components to meet individual requirements in a fast and cost-effective way.
The pre-configured system offers two PSU slots to ensure reliability and redundancy. Normal operation is guaranteed if at least one external voltage is present. AC or DC power supplies can be implemented.
- Compact 40 HP application-ready system
- Rack-mounted or wall-mounted
- Fanless operation or forced-air cooling
- Intel Core i7 or Celeron with standard HMI graphics
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 DRAM soldered, ECC
- Up to four SATA hard disks for a RAID
- Single or redundant power supply (AC or DC)
- 2 CompactPCI slots for fieldbus functions, RS232, analog I/O, digital I/O, Ethernet
- 2 CompactPCI Serial slots for SATA RAIDs, Ethernet
- 2 PCI or PCI Express slots for half-length cards
- Pre-configured operating system and drivers