We’re hiring a
As a Key Account Manager at Data Respons Solutions, you will actively approach product owners, R&D managers, project managers and purchasers in the industrial industries in Sweden and Finland.
You will be given your own portfolio of customers to follow up but to fully succeed in this job you will need to strategically grow a new customer base with the rest of the sales team.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who ideally sees this job as a long-term commitment as our sales processes are long, and our customer relationships are long term.
- Someone who is independent, enjoys visiting customers and who is used to booking their own meetings.
- Someone who has successfully worked in technical sales for many years, alternatively in an FAE role, who knows they are good at creating new contacts and qualifying deals.
- Someone with the ability to come up with creative solutions for the customer’s needs and have a consultative sales style.
- Someone with experienced in sales to customers within Defence, Automotive or Maritime industries whose technical academic education is highly creditable.
We place great emphasis on working qualitatively, and we want you to have that mindset as well.
Other personal qualities that are highly valued are that you are driven, open and unpretentious.
What we offer
If you are the person we are looking for, you will be offered a job alongside a knowledgeable and committed team. You will have the opportunity to work in a company where you are given freedom to perform in your job and an organisation to grow and develop in and have a stable team behind you.
Through our partners in Taiwan, we offer a variety of embedded solutions to our customers – from customised solutions to ready-made COTS products. You will be provided with continuous training in our solutions, products and services and get the opportunity to be part of delivering high-class and innovative solutions to our customers.
You can expect
- A fixed salary with bonus system
- Health care benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Company car
Send your CV & application letter to:
Senior Key Account Manager
Mobile phone: +46 722 451 833
Applications are handled continuously.
100% position. Appointment in spring 2023.
You will be working at our Kista (Stockholm) office and can work from home a few days a week.
Visit our career pages to find out more about us and our values.
Read what Ine Andersen, our KAM in Norway, has to says about working with solutions sales in a technology company
Come join us in creating the technology of tomorrow!
About Data Respons Solutions
From sensor level to the final app. For more than 35 years, Data Respons Solutions has designed, developed, and delivered customised technologies for a wide variety of industrial market sectors.
We are involved throughout the entire process – from specification, system architecture, HW design, software development, secure connections, test, and qualification to high volume deliveries. We provide value-adding services based on specialist competence including technical support and life-cycle management services and are involved in next generation studies.
Our customers are leading OEM companies, system integrators and product suppliers within transportation, maritime, Defence, Medtech and industrial automation who often need solutions that can withstand harsh environments and comply to stringent certification requirements.
Data Respons Solutions is part of the Data Respons group.