The people we are looking for have broad skills in board bring-up and software packaging in an embedded Linux environment.
Digitalisation of the industries has increased our demand for skilled SW engineers to develop and support solutions ranging from bootloaders to interfacing cloud services and platforms.
Data Respons Solutions develops and customises SW, HW and mechanics for customers in various industries, such as Transport & Automotive, Industrial Automation, Telecom & Media, Space, Defence & Security, Medtech, Energy & Maritime, and Finance & Public Sector.
- Develop Linux drivers and kernel adaptations
- Develop Yocto / OpenEmbedded platforms including Bootloaders
- Setting up and supporting continuous delivery (DevOps) using Atlassian tool suite
- Experience in C/C++ / Python / Shell programming
- Excellent understanding of Linux kernel and open source SW
- Knowledge of the Yocto / OpenEmbedded build system is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Norwegian and English
Your experience and education:
- 3+ years of SW development experience in a Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining Linux systems on Arm / x86-64 hardware
You can expect
- A great working environment with many social and sporty activities
- Six weeks holiday, competitive salary, pension, and insurance
Send your CV & application letter to:
OEM Solution Department Manager
Mobile phone: +47 958 40 355
Indicate which country you would by interested in working in.
Norway (Høvik / Oslo)
Sweden (Kista / Stockholm or Gothenburg)
Denmark (Herlev / Copenhagen)
Germany (Erlangen or Karlsruhe)
Come join us in creating the technology of tomorrow!
About Data Respons Solutions
Data Respons Solutions is a leading provider of smart embedded and industrial IoT solutions in the Nordics and Germany. We design, develop, and deliver smart embedded and industrial IoT solutions by combining specialist engineering competence with standard embedded components from leading technology partners.